Extensive Sales and Business Training
I am very excited and thrilled to be attending 3 outstanding sales and business training sessions starting this January. These sessions are:
HubSpot Exclusive Agency Sales Training Series (January 2012)
This exclusive webinar series is hosted by Corey Beale and Jeetu Mahtani from HubSpot. The sessions dive deep in to the tactics and tools which have resulted in over 5,500 customers to date for HubSpot and their partners.
This series of 8 webinars, which begins on Tuesday January 17, 2012, cover the HubSpot Sales Methodology to help advance sales skills around topics such as:
1. Generating leads from referrals, networking and inbound marketing
2. Researching leads and Prospecting
3. Connecting over the phone and starting your sales qualification process
4. Execute an Inbound Marketing Assessment (IMA) to build trusted-advisor status and continue your qualifying process
5. Diagnosing and setting goals with your prospect
6. Leveraging a HubSpot Trial in your sales process
7. Use the Inbound Marketing Workbook to build a custom Inbound Marketing GamePlan
8. Writing a contract based on agreed upon scope and budget. Close.
The Blueprint Series Presented by Hubspot (February 2012)
Paul Roetzer, author of The Marketing Agency Blueprint (Wiley, December 2011), and founder and CEO of PR 20/20, introduces The Blueprint Series, an interactive five-part webinar event built for agency leaders and freelance professionals who are looking to transform and thrive in the coming age of marketing services.
Presented by HubSpot, the series will be conducted live every Wednesday in February through GoToMeeting. Each session is a deep dive into concepts and processes from The Marketing Agency Blueprint. Registration includes access to five live events and on-demand recordings, session resources (slide deck, worksheets and template forms), and a signed copy of The Marketing Agency Blueprint*.
Dale Carnegie and Jeffery Gitomer Sales Success Course (January 2012)
Two of the greatest names in selling have combined to create Sales Success: Jeffrey Gitomer and Dale Carnegie
This never-before-seen combination will give you the attitude, confidence and systems you need to become the award winner you know you can be. As Jeffrey says "People don't like to be sold, but they love to BUY!" Let Jeffrey Gitomer and Dale Carnegie show you how to tap into the desire to buy in a way you never could before
“The Dale Carnegie principles and the Jeffrey Gitomer strategies of sales, combined into a program that will help you in your quest for success.” - Jeffrey Gitomer